#1 – Someone emails you, wants to meet.
How much time have you wasted messaging back and forth with your contacts while you drill down on a time to meet? With Pick, you can reduce the pain significantly. Every Pick user receives a custom Link which allows you to share your availability with anyone in the world who can then find time on your calendar. Here’s how it works:
- You receive an email from a colleague who wants to meet next week to discuss a proposal.
- No problem! Just send them your availability: “Hi Susan, sounds good. Lets shoot for the end of next week. Here is my availability: pick.co/ryan.”
- Susan clicks on your Link, and schedules a meeting with you in a few seconds because you have avoided the back & forth. Here is what it looks like:
#2 – You want to meet with a top customer.
The real magic of Pick happens when your contacts are also on the platform. This way, Pick can look into everyone’s calendar real-time and tell you when you are all free.
After you’ve signed up for Pick, go to the “Invite Contacts” tab and invite the top 5-10 people you meet with regularly to join Pick. This way, you will always have real-time access to each others availability and can avoid the back & forth of scheduling!
Its easy to tell who is on Pick because they have a “Member” badge below their name in you Pick contact list:
Now that your important contacts are on Pick, scheduling takes seconds.
- Go to Pick.co on your desktop or open the Pick app on your iPhone.
- Select your customer (who is also a Member) in your contact list.
- Select how long you want to meet for.
- This is where Pick looks into everyone’s calendar real-time and shows you a list of times that work. You then Pick a time.
- The last step is Meeting Details. Enter location or a phone number for the meeting, along with any notes and hit send. You are done!
- Pick will send an invitation email and calendar invite to all parties.
Congrats! You have just completed in a few seconds, what normally takes hours or days.
#3 – You’re hiring, and are looking for candidates.
LinkedIn is where most hiring managers or recruiters reach out to candidates, so lets use that in our example. Here is how Pick can help:
- Find some awesome candidates through a filtered search on LinkedIn.
- Send them a note on LinkedIn telling them about your amazing company with a suggestion to meet:
- “Hi Angie – You have an awesome background, we are changing the world. Let’s meet and discuss next week. Here is my availability: pick.co/ryan”
- This way, instead of losing momentum by starting a thread and stretching out the time until you hop on a call, your prospective candidate books time on your calendar instantly!
- This works just as well with potential customers.
Congrats! Now you are a Pick power user. Click here to start scheduling today.